Introducing our NEW one of a kind Off-Road Cooler… Our All-Terrain cooler is made for the desert, woods, mud, snow, any terrain your riding in. The new easy to clean material is ready for your abuse. It’s the exact same design as our other coolers, but with a more durable outer material. It is guaranteed not to leak and includes four strap hole fasteners on each corner so the cooler can be strapped down to the rack of your off-road vehicle. The new outer material is 1000 denier vinyl and UV protective so the color won’t fade in the hot sun. Not only is it stronger than any other soft-sided cooler, but tear-resistant up to 375 pounds, waterproof, and anti-mildew. This new cooler is a must for any off-roader wanting a cold drink. It’s the STRONGEST COOLER on the market!
- 53.34 cm x 33.02 cm x 33.02 cm
- 48 cans plus 6.8 to 9.07 kg of ice
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (see below)
- Triple-stitched soft quality webbing
- 4 tie down points on all coolers
- Highest quality YKK zippers used.
AO Coolers offers a Limited-Lifetime Warranty on the Liners and Top Zipper of our coolers. We are happy to repair and return your cooler if it meets the following criteria:
- Clean: We should be willing to touch your cooler without having to wear gloves
- Dry: Coolers that are shipped wet arrive moldy and delay the process
- Exterior has no major wear and tear (Based on our discretion)
Our Guarantee Covers:
- The Liner: if the cooler leaks because of a manufacturing defect, or normal use we will repair the liner. Please note that coolers damaged by crushed cans, bottle caps, animals, dry ice, glass, or other uses that are not considered normal wear and tear are not covered by our warranty.
- The Main Zipper: This is the zipper on the top of the cooler, we do not cover the side pocket zippers.
** Make sure coolers are dry and clean before returning them to us. If they arrive moldy or filthy we will not repair the coolers. Warranty expires once the exterior of the cooler becomes too weak to sew in a new liner or zipper and is based on our discretion.