Get Hippocampe Brochure
Discover Hippocampe, the leisure beach wheelchair that lets you enjoy outdoor activities to the fullest, whatever the season. Imagine you are on a beach at the seaside.
With Hippocampe, you can cross the sand, get over any obstacles and go right into the sea. And Hippocampe floats while you have a swim!
Enjoy simple pleasures with family or friends: strolls along coastal tracks, in the woods or in the mountains. Share exciting moments and create memories with the people you love. Whether on your own or accompanied, Hippocampe adapts itself to your needs: a push bar, armrests, headrest or harness are available.
Hippocampe has undergone stringent testing to ensure full compliance with safety standards (NF, CE): conformity, resistance tests, endurance tests, etc.
Well designed yet recreational, Hippocampe perfectly fits into the holiday environment. Collapsible, lightweight (14 kg) and non-bulky, you can take it anywhere.
Designed by a team of specialist paramedics and tested and approved by people with restricted mobility, Hippocampe adapts itself to each person’s specific needs and requirements. Sturdy, reliable and safe, you can place complete trust in it.
All Terrain Chair – Beach Wheelchair Features:
- Carry/ Storage Bag
- Foldaway and compact
- No maintenance
- Parking brakes
- Multi-position headrest
- Neoprene harness
- Adjustable, swiveling armrests
- Optional Ski Kit
- Fix Backrest Height: 37cm
- Adjustable Backrest Height: Min. 37cm, Max: 47cm
- Seat Width: 42cm (for each size)
- Seat Width + Double Wheels: 67cm (for each size)
- S: Until 1m40
- M: From 1m40 to 1m65
- L: From 1m65 in to 1m85
- XL: From 1m85
Standard Wheelchair Weight: 20kgs
Wheelchair Size Folded
Download Hippocampe Wheelchair Dimensions and Weight
Standard Hippocampe Wheelchair
- The anodized aluminum tube frame (treated for marine environments) is sheathed in a neoprene foam which prevents the tube from heating in the sun.
- The seat is made of closed-cell water-resistant foam (it does not absorb water when
- The front wheel is low-pressure; the dual rear wheels are all-terrain.
Wheel axles are made of stainless steel without the need for ball bearings