AO Coolers carries the Mossy Oak Break-Up Country Cooler! With the new brighter and detailed pattern, AO Coolers feels customers will be very pleased with this new design. The pattern just pops off the material, it’s amazing. As per Mossy Oak “It’s more than a camo pattern. It’s who you are.” AO Coolers were the first to introduce these innovative coolers over 25 years ago. Our coolers are guaranteed to never leak or sweat because of our high-quality TPU liner, stronger and eco-friendly. The inner insulation is three-quarters of an inch thick, high-density, closed cell foam. The combination creates a cooler that will hold ice for 24 hours in 120-degree heat. Making it the number one choice cooler for Hunters!
- 35.56 cm x 17.78 cm x 30.48 cm
- 12 cans plus 3.17 kg of ice
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (see below)
- Triple-stitched soft quality webbing
- 4 tie down points on all coolers
- Highest quality YKK zippers used.
AO Coolers offers a Limited-Lifetime Warranty on the Liners and Top Zipper of our coolers. We are happy to repair and return your cooler if it meets the following criteria:
- Clean: We should be willing to touch your cooler without having to wear gloves
- Dry: Coolers that are shipped wet arrive moldy and delay the process
- Exterior has no major wear and tear (Based on our discretion)
Our Guarantee Covers:
- The Liner: if the cooler leaks because of manufacture defect, or normal use we will repair the liner. Please note that coolers damaged by crushed cans, bottle caps, animals, dry ice, glass, or other uses that are not considered normal wear and tear are not covered by our warranty.
- The Main Zipper: This is the zipper on the top of the cooler, we do not cover the side pocket zippers.
** Make sure coolers are dry and clean before returning them to us. If they arrive moldy or filthy we will not repair the coolers. Warranty expires once the exterior of the cooler becomes too weak to sew in a new liner or zipper and is based on our discretion.