AO coolers are the best soft-sided coolers in the industry. Don’t be fooled by imitation coolers made to look like ours. We were the first to introduce these innovative coolers over 20 years ago. Our coolers are guaranteed to never leak or sweat because of our high quality vinyl liner, the same material used to make waterbeds and above ground pools. The inner insulation is three-quarters of an inch thick, high-density, closed cell foam. The combination creates a cooler that will hold ice for 24 hours in 120-degree heat. With our soft exterior, it won’t scratch up your gel coat or tear up any upholstery. Because of our confidence in this product we guarantee the coolers for life. If it ever leaks we’ll replace the liner. Tested, used, and sold by many of the performance boating industries and top manufacturers. This cooler will be the best cooler you will ever purchase.
- 53.34 cm x 25.4 cm x 30.48 cm
- 36 cans plus about 6.35 kg of ice
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (see below)
- Triple stitched soft quality webbing
- 4 tie down points on all coolers
- Highest quality YKK zippers used.
AO Coolers offers a Limited-Lifetime Warranty on the Liners and Top Zipper of our coolers. We are happy to repair and return your cooler if it meets the following criteria:
- Clean: We should be willing to touch your cooler without having to wear gloves
- Dry: Coolers that are shipped wet arrive moldy and delay the process
- Exterior has no major wear and tear (Based on our discretion)
Our Guarantee Covers:
- The Liner: if the cooler leaks because of manufacture defect, or normal use we will repair the liner. Please note that coolers damaged by crushed cans, bottle caps, animals, dry ice, glass, or other uses that are not considered normal wear and tear are not covered by our warranty.
- The Main Zipper: This is the zipper on the top of the cooler, we do not cover the side pocket zippers.
** Make sure coolers are dry and clean before returning them to us. If they arrive moldy or filthy we will not repair the coolers. Warranty expires once the exterior of the cooler becomes too weak to sew in a new liner or zipper and is based on our discretion.